CANCELLATION RULES - TOURS
- No Cancellation within 24 Hours before the commencement of the "Tour".
- Online customers can cancel their reserved tour package by logging into ttdc online website.
- If booking made by online, refund of money for Cancellation will be as per Rules.
The refund amount will be credited to your credit card/debit card account through
- No refund will be allowed if the tourist misses the coach or cancels the journey
after the departure of the coach.
- Cancellation charges will be levied as below. Between 24 to 48 Hours =50%, Before
- Only one postponement / preponement is permitted before 24 hours subject to availability
of seats and operation of tour.
- If one postponement / preponement is availed, no further preponement/postponement
or cancellation will be permitted.
- 2% transaction charge will be levied for every cancellation.
- 18% GST will be deducted on cancllation charges
GENERAL RULES - TOURS
- The discount/concessions are not eligible for the Tirupathi Tour and Rail cum Road Tours.
- Tours will be operated subject to availability of minimum 10 tickets.
- All discounts and concessions will be extended only after completion of Tour.
- The rates are subject to change without Notice